Skip to content
- “Deluge,” Ink & Nebula, issue 6 (Summer 2019): n.p.
- Drunken Macbeth (contributed text to an adaptation of Macbeth, by William Shakespeare; adaptation by Jason Compton, John Varda, and Francisco C. Torres, with additional text supplied by Bryan Metrish and the Sloshed Shakespeare Ensemble). Performed at various locations around Middleton / Madison, WI July 1, 7, and 31, 2017.
- Time Wasted (short play). Performed at North Central College, Naperville, IL October 6-9, 2016.
- The Joy of Fishes. Battered Suitcase Press, 2013 (paperback edition 2015).
- “Salad Days.” Greatest Uncommon Denominator, issue 6 (summer 2010): pp. 20-28.
- “When I Ruled the World.” Wilde Oats (2009?): n.p.